Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Pursue your dream of becoming a nurse with one great program offered in two great places!
Do you have an inner drive to help others in need? Being a nurse provides endless rewards and opportunities.
When you earn your degree from Bryan College of Health Sciences School of Nursing in Lincoln or Hastings, Nebraska, you receive the region’s most comprehensive and individualized education to prepare you for success in a wide variety of nursing positions.
You also receive the additional education that leads to well-rounded skills and success including natural sciences, social sciences, communications and humanities. No pre-requisites required! You can complete your entire degree at Bryan.
Why Choose Nursing
Nursing has been named one of the top jobs in health care for many reasons - the amount of open and variety of positions, quality of life, and longevity. You'll have the opportunity to build a career in acute care, hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, long-term and home health just to name a few. With a starting salary up to $60,000 you can enjoy diversity of work experience and earn a great starting wage to care for yourself and your family.
- Top 25 Best Healthcare Jobs, U.S. News
- Starting salary: Our graduates report an average of $60,000
- Low unemployment, U.S. News
- High demand for nurses in Nebraska, Nebraska Center for Nursing
- Advanced Career Options
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
Offered in Lincoln or Hastings, Nebraska
- You receive individual attention with our low clinical faculty-to-student ratio of 6:1
- Hands-on experiences – the best way to learn is to do, and here, you receive over 1,200 clinical hours, the highest in the state
- Our May 2020 graduates achieved a 100% first-time pass rate on the NCLEX!
- A strong tradition of high NCLEX pass rates. Check out our results from the past five years!
- Advanced, state-of-the-art training experiences
- Skills Labs where you perfect your nursing skills
- Simulation Center is new with state of the art equipment where you put your skills into action in a safe environment with simulators that let you experience the full effects of patient care and learn from interactive hands-on experiences
- Training experiences at Bryan Medical Center, and over 200 other sites, offering a range of clinical experiences
- 100% of our graduates actively seeking nursing positions obtained employment in the field within four months of graduation
Bryan College of Health Sciences is focused on providing an exceptional experience and we ask our students to provide feedback on all aspects of their student experience. The ratings and comments above are from our annual Ruffalo Noel Levitz survey of all students, and our exit survey of all graduating seniors, regarding their experience in the BSN program.