Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Pursue your dream of becoming a nurse
Do you have an inner drive to help others in need? Being a nurse provides endless rewards and opportunities.
When you earn your degree from Bryan College of Health Sciences School of Nursing in Lincoln, Nebraska, you receive the region’s most comprehensive and individualized education to prepare you for success in a wide variety of nursing positions. You also receive the additional education that leads to well-rounded skills and success including natural sciences, social sciences, communications and humanities. No pre-requisites required! You can complete your entire degree at Bryan.
Choose from Two Tracks:
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
- You receive individual attention with our low clinical faculty-to-student ratio of 6:1
- Hands-on experiences – the best way to learn is to do, and here, you receive over 1,200 clinical hours, the highest in the state
- Our 2018 graduates achieved a 99% first-time pass rate on the NCLEX!
- A strong tradition of high NCLEX pass rates. Check out our results from the past five years!
- Advanced, state-of-the-art training experiences
- Skills Labs where you perfect your nursing skills
- Simulation Center is brand new with state of the art equipment where you put your skills into action in a safe environment with simulators that let you experience the full effects of patient care and learn from interactive hands-on experiences
- Training experiences at Bryan Medical Center, and over 200 other sites, offering a range of clinical experiences
- 100% of our graduates actively seeking nursing positions obtained employment in the field within four months of graduation
Bryan College of Health Sciences is focused on providing an exceptional experience and we ask our students to provide feedback on all aspects of their student experience. The ratings and comments above are from our annual Ruffalo Noel Levitz survey of all students, and our exit survey of all graduating seniors, regarding their experience in the BSN program.