Bachelor of Science (BSN) to Education Doctorate (EdD) with Emphasis in Nursing Education
Are you a motivated, driven individual who enjoys helping and leading others? Are you passionate about nursing and the opportunities the profession has to offer? Begin your journey as a nurse educator with Bryan's BSN to EdD pathway.
This seamless path is set up in three phases and allows you to grow professionally with each phase.
Phase I Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your BSN and prepare to sit for the NCLEX to earn your RN license. Our traditional BSN program offers:
- Hands-on experiences – the best way to learn is to do, and here you receive over 1,200 clinical hours, the highest in the state
- A strong tradition of high NCLEX pass rates. Check out our results from the past five years!
- Advanced, state-of-the-art training experiences
- Skills Labs where you perfect your nursing skills
- Simulation Center where you put your skills into action, in a safe environment with simulators that let you experience the full effects of patient care and learn from interactive hands-on experiences
Phase II Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Complete your MSN while being able to work full time. Our MSN is 36 credits and is set up in a blended learning format requiring you to be on campus only 4 times each semester with the rest of the coursework completed online.
We offer two tracks:
*Nurse Leadership track will require additional education courses to advance to Phase III.
Upon completion of the MSN you are eligible for employment opportunities which require an MSN degree. These include but are not limited to:
- Nurse Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Care Coordinator
- And much more!
Learn More About the MSN
Phase III Education Doctorate (EdD) with Emphasis in Nursing Education
Continue to work full time while you earn your terminal degree. Our EdD is 54 credits and is set up in a blended learning format, requiring you to be on campus only 6 times throughout the four years of the program. Continue to work with the award winning faculty you came to know during your MSN as you complete this unique, innovative program.
Learn More About the EdD