If you're thinking pre-med, pre-physician assistant and other health careers, Bryan College of Health Sciences in Lincoln is for you
At Bryan College of Health Sciences Biomedical Sciences program, you’ll prepare for something more with the hands-on learning experiences you need to pursue a career as a physician, PA, PT or researcher. We only accept 20 students into our premier pre-med program! Apply today to be considered for the $2,500 Cecil Albert Scholarship.
A degree in Biomedical Sciences prepares you for entry in areas and careers such as:
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Biomedical Research
- Epidemiology/Public Health
Of our 2017 graduates who applied to PA school, 100% were accepted!
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
- You'll receive more hands-on experiences in our labs with:
- Cadaver dissection at undergraduate level-the only program in the state!
- Cell culture
- DNA cloning
- Molecular biology, and more!
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students ensure you receive individual attention
- You’ll experience the most realistic learning environment with our human plastinated anatomy specimens – we’re one of 2 colleges in the U.S. with these advanced anatomy models
- Conduct your own research studies
- Dedicated faculty focused on you and your career interests
- Student Success Center helps you prepare for advanced program entrance exams such as medical school, PT school, etc.
- Take a virtual tour of our science lab