Bryan Early College Access Program
Earn college credit as a high school student through BECAP.
Explore the health sciences and earn college credit through different course options, work with experienced faculty and make connections with current Bryan students at a discounted cost.
Apply Online Today!
Currently accepting applications for spring 2019
Why Bryan College of Health Sciences:
- Health science focused courses
- Be paired with a current student mentor
- Small class sizes
- Experienced, knowledgeable faculty
- Access to plastinates and quality science labs
- College within a Medical Center provides unique access to shadowing opportunities
This course is designed for Bryan Early College Access Program students who are exploring careers in direct or indirect fields of patient care. Students will gain tools necessary to be successful students at Bryan College of Health Sciences and will receive instruction on a broad range of issues, trends, and careers in healthcare.
- Intro to Health Professions
- General education and introductory science courses
- $200 per credit hour
- Book costs vary
- No fees
Ready to Apply?
We are currently accepting applications for the spring 2019 Intro to Health Professions course.
Questions? Contact the Admissions office today!
Briana Genetti, Admissions Assistant