Education Doctorate with Emphasis in Nursing Education
Be an innovator, be a leader, learn how to help others achieve their potential
If you're ready to take your nursing degree to the next level, Bryan College of Health Sciences is here to help you achieve your goals of becoming an innovator, leader and educator in the nursing profession.
Our leading edge program is one of few in the country and the only education doctorate (EdD) with an emphasis in nursing education in the region. Our flexible, affordable and manageable program allows you to earn your doctorate degree while maintaining the life you enjoy. You may also be eligible for the Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP).
Why Bryan College of Health Sciences?
- Affordable - Earn your degree for less with the Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)
- One of eight schools in the nation providing this innovative program
- Prepare for a variety of leadership roles in education and practice
- Create interprofessional teams and gain partnerships that will allow you to generate educated solutions to teach the next generation of nurses
- Designed for working professionals who hold the master of science in nursing (MSN) degree. Curriculum varies if master's degree does not have emphasis in education.
- 54-credit curriculum can be completed in four years
- Blended learning format of online learning combined with only 3-6 visits to campus throughout the entire program