Health Professions Completion Option: Respiratory Therapy Track*
Earn your bachelor's degree with an emphasis in respiratory therapy with this unique, 100% online program
Bryan College of Health Sciences is offering one of the first completion options in the region with a focus in Respiratory Therapy. The program incorporates advanced respiratory and upper level management courses and is offered completely online. Earning a bachelor's degree that incorporates management principles with upper level respiratory therapy content will open new doors and prepare you for that next step in your career.
*In the final stages of faculty approval
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences?
- One of the first programs in the region to offer a bachelor's degree with respiratory therapy focus
- 100% online
- No clinical hours required
- Incorporates upper level management courses to help you enhance your leadership skills
- Work with published faculty and skilled Respiratory Therapists who share the same passion as you
- Current CRT or RRT
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Online application
- Two professional References using this form
- Official College Transcripts
Sample Plan of Study
Contact us today to visit about your personal plan of study and to see which courses may transfer in for you.