Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies Admission Information
If you’re ready to apply for the Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies program, we ask that you review the following academic requirements, to ensure you meet the admission requirements.
Applications are reviewed based on the following materials:
- Cumulative High School GPA of a 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, from an accredited high school or GED
- Cumulative GPA of a 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for core high school curriculum (Math, Science, English, Social Studies)
- Recommend ACT composite score of 21 and above or SAT total of 1500 and above. (Test scores reviewed for two years after completion of high school.)
- Cumulative College GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, if applicable
- Applicants for whom English is a learned language may be asked to take the TOEFL English proficiency exam and score 550 paper based, 213 computer based or 70 internet based or better
- International Students should contact the Admissions Office for additional information and forms
The deadlines for Bachelor of Healthcare Studies applications are:
- Fall start: August 1
- Spring start: December 1
- Complete your online application.
High School: Have your high school or district office provide your official high school transcript and grading scale.
College: If you attended a college or university, have your school send your official transcripts. Course descriptions may be requested.
- Provide your ACT or SAT scores if applicable (writing scores are not required for ACT/SAT).
- Two references completed by individuals who are not relatives (i.e., teachers, employers, counselors, clergy, mentors, advisors). We recommend providing each reference with a self-addressed stamped envelope to return the reference form to the College.