Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies Curriculum
The Bachelor of Science in Health Professions, Healthcare Studies major requires satisfactory completion of 120 semester hours of credit. Each student must complete 59 general education credits. The remaining 61 credit hours include a minimum of 43 credit hours in the major including any of the following two concentration areas and additional elective credits to equal 120 credits.
- Public Health/Biomedical Sciences
- Public Health/Social Sciences
- Public Health/Healthcare Management
- Biomedical Sciences/Healthcare Management
- Biomedical Sciences/Social Sciences
- Social Sciences/Health Care Management