Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your MSN while enjoying flexible online learning
A Master of Science in Nursing enhances your skills, nursing knowledge and opens doors to multiple career options.
Bryan College of Health Sciences in Lincoln, Nebraska, offers two master of science in nursing tracks that can be tailored to your needs. Graduates will be qualified for leadership positions in management or at the bedside and educators will be qualified for teaching in colleges and universities, patient education, staff development and continuing education or training in health care.
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
- Manageable course load designed for full-time, working nurses allowing work/life balance
- Distance program with synchronous video meetings in each course to provide real-time engagement with faculty and other students
- Preceptor program offering real-life situational learning
- Affordable with employee reimbursement accepted and NFLP funding available
- Classes taught by award-winning faculty
Master of Science in Nursing Tracks
Bryan College of Health Sciences offers two MSN track to help you bring new skills to your career and advance to master’s level positions.
- Incorporate advanced concepts to real-life practice and education
- Master teaching strategies to produce deep learning
- Develop networks with other students and experienced educators
Learn More About the Nurse Educator Track
- Solve complex organizational problems and lead patient care
- Build trusting relationships to provide excellent care
- Utilize financial information to make decisions and advocate for resources
Learn More About the Nurse Leadership Track