Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your MSN while enjoying flexible online learning
A master's degree in nursing (MSN) enhances your skills, nursing knowledge and opens doors to multiple career options.
Bryan College of Health Sciences in Lincoln, Nebraska, offers two tracks within the MSN program that can be tailored to your needs. Graduates will be qualified for leadership positions in management or at the bedside. Educators will be qualified for teaching in colleges and universities, patient education, staff development and continuing education or training in health care.
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
- Manageable course load designed for full-time, working nurses, which allows work/life balance
- Distance learning online program paired with video meetings to provide real-time engagement with faculty and other students
- Preceptor program offering real-life situational learning
- Affordable with employee reimbursement accepted and Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP) funding available
- Classes taught by award-winning faculty
Master of Science in Nursing Tracks
Bryan College of Health Sciences offers two tracks toward an MSN degree to help you bring new skills to your career and advance to master’s level positions in nursing.
- Incorporate advanced concepts to real-life practice and education
- Master teaching strategies to produce deep learning
- Develop networks with other students and experienced educators
Learn More About the Nurse Educator Track
- Solve complex organizational problems and lead patient care
- Build trusting relationships to provide excellent care
- Utilize financial information to make decisions and advocate for resources
Learn More About the Nurse Leadership Track