Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your MSN while enjoying flexible online and on-campus learning
A Master of Science in Nursing enhances your skills, nursing knowledge and opens doors to multiple career options.
Bryan College of Health Sciences in Lincoln, Neb. offers two master of science in nursing tracks that can be tailored to your needs. Graduates will be qualified for teaching and leadership positions in colleges and universities, patient education, staff development and continuing education or training in health care.
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
- Manageable course load designed for full time working nurses allowing work/life balance
- Blended learning on-line and in-person – 75% online and 25% in a classroom which means only 4 times to campus!
- Preceptor program offering real-life situational learning
- Classes taught by award-winning faculty
Master of Science in Nursing Tracks
Bryan College of Health Sciences offers two MSN track to help you bring new skills to your career and advance to master’s level positions.
- Incorporate advanced concepts to real-life practice and education
- Master teaching strategies to produce deep learning
- Develop networks with other students and experienced educators
Learn More About the Nurse Educator Track
- Solve complex organizational problems
- Build trusting relationships to provide excellent care
- Utilize financial information to make decisions and advocate for resources
Learn More About the Nurse Leadership Track
Helping You Take the Next Step in Your Career