Master of Science in Nursing Admission Information
Earning your Masters of Science in Nursing with an emphasis in education will provide an abundance of career rewards. By attaining a higher level of learning you will be eligible for faculty positions in academic programs, enhance your critical thinking and decision making skills in your current position, assume leadership roles to plan and implement change, teach, lead and mentor the next generation of nurses.
Are you ready to apply and become a graduate student with Bryan College of Health Sciences? Review the following academic requirements to ensure you meet the admission requirements.
How to Apply
- Bachelor’s degree with major in nursing from a regionally accredited institution with nursing program accreditation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in BSN
- Current, unencumbered license as a professional registered nurse (RN) in Nebraska, or the state where practicum will occur
Application Timeline and Deadlines
The Master of Science in Nursing program admits students up to three times per year.
Apply Online Now
To be considered for admission, we must receive the following items:
- Graduate nursing application
- Official Transcript(s) from graduating institutions. For graduates of Bryan College of Health Sciences, Bryan School of Nursing or BryanLGH College of Health Sciences, your signature on the application form provides consent for the Registrar at Bryan College of Health Sciences to forward an official copy of your undergraduate transcript to the Graduate Studies Office
- Two professional references on this form; one from applicant’s RN program faculty and one from applicant’s nursing or healthcare employer/supervisor. Two employer references may be used by those whose graduation date was more than five years ago. We recommend providing each reference with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to return the Reference Form to the College
- Sample of academic writing. Sample may be from previous academic courses
- A brief explanation of the applicant’s professional goals, how the degree will help you attain your goals, and how your goals are compatible with program philosophy and outcomes (Not to exceed two pages)
Questions? Want to Learn More?
Fill out the short form below and we'll get in touch!