Post-Masters of Science in Nursing Certificates
Complete our online application today!
Bryan College of Health Sciences’ Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program allows you to choose from two certificate options, nurse leadership and nurse education. To become a well-rounded nurse in both areas, the post-masters certificate in nurse education or nurse leadership allows you to achieve the knowledge and skills to both lead and teach future generations of nurses.
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences?
- Manageable, flexible course load designed for full time working nurses allowing work/life balance
- Blended learning online and in-person 75% online and 25% in a classroom
- No capstone requirement for certificate
- Preceptor program offering real-life situational learning
- Award-winning faculty
Curriculum (17 credits)
- NURS 727 Teaching & Learning Strategies
- NURS 730 Teaching Practicum I
- NURS 750 Physical Assessment, Pathophysiology, & Pharmacology for Educators
- NURS 755 Clinical Teaching & Learning
- NURS 757 Teaching Practicum II
- NURS 775 Curriculum Development & Program Planning
- NURS 780 Assessment & Evaluation in Education
Learn More About Nursing Education
- NURS 732 Organizational Systems in Healthcare
- NURS 740 Collaboration and Communication
- NURS 742 Financial Management
- NURS 745 Leadership Practicum I
- NURS 760 Leadership & Management in Healthcare
- NURS 782 Strategic Planning
- NURS 788 Leadership Practicum II
Learn More About Nursing Leadership
- MSN from a program with accreditation from ACEN, CCNE, or CNEA
- GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in MSN
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Current, unencumbered license as a professional registered nurse
- Two professional references: Prefer one from applicant’s MSN program faculty and one from applicant’s supervisor
- Statement of your professional goals for attaining this certificate. Not to exceed one page
- TOEFL is required for applicants who have not earned a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction
Certificate Completion Deadline
Post-MSN certificates must be completed within four years of admission.
All certificate coursework must be taken at Bryan College of Health Sciences.
Questions? Want to Learn More?
Contact us Today