Transfer Guides, Bryan College of Health Sciences

Skip to Content

Transfer Guides

If you are interested in taking General Education courses at another institution and transferring them to Bryan College of Health Sciences, please see the guides below. If you wish to attend a school that is not listed, please contact Jill Jenkins, Registration and Advising Supervisor, at 402-481-8603 for assistance with choosing courses.

College and University Transfer Guides

Dual Enrollment Agreements

Mid-Plains Community College

Southeast Community College

Bryan College of Health Sciences

Copyright 2018 Bryan College of Health Sciences. All rights reserved.