Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
Bryan College of Health Sciences offers a variety of programs so you can become a successful health care professional at an affordable cost. We also award scholarships and help students obtain financial aid if eligible. Our friendly financial aid team is here to help you understand how you can achieve your dreams with Bryan College of Health Sciences.
If you're in need of financial assistance, we're here to help you understand the different types of student funding, apply for financial aid and provide you with helpful resources.
Types of Financial Aid
We offer a variety of financial aid opportunities to you including:
A grant is a need-based form of financial aid given to student
to help pay for their college expenses. Grants are similar to scholarships in that they do not need to be repaid to their lender, unlike a student loan.
- Pell grants
- State grants
- College based grants
Apply for Financial Aid
If you wish to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA and Bryan FA Online each school year.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Bryan College of Health Sciences TITLE IV code is 006399.
- It is to your advantage that the application be completed as soon as income taxes are complete.
- Deadline for priority financial aid funding is May 1 for students enrolled for the fall semester and October 1 for students starting in the spring semester.
- Complete SAINT Bryan FA Online
A Guide to Applying for FAFSA
Questions About Cost?
All calls and emails will be returned in 1-2 business days.