Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
Bryan College of Health Sciences offers a variety of programs so you can become a successful health care professional at an affordable cost. We also award scholarships and help students obtain financial aid if eligible. Our friendly financial aid team is here to help you understand how you can achieve your dreams with Bryan College of Health Sciences.
Grants & Scholarships:
Unlike a student loan, grants and scholarships are free money that do not need to be repaid.
- Grants are a need-based form of financial aid given to a student to help pay for their college expenses. This can include Federal Pell Grants and State Grants (i.e. Nebraska Opportunity Grant).
- Federal Pell Grant eligibility is determined by completion of the FAFSA and SAINT FA Online.
- Nebraska Opportunity Grants may be awarded to Nebraska residents that meet a minimum EFC (as determined by the Financial Aid Office and the student’s FAFSA).
- Scholarships may be awarded to you if you show academic excellence, involvement, leadership or are in need. Learn what scholarships are available.
Loans are a type of payment given, but they must be repaid to the lender following graduation. This can include:
Apply for Financial Aid
If you wish to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA and Bryan FA Online each school year.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Bryan College of Health Sciences TITLE IV code is 006399.
- Deadline for priority financial aid funding is May 1 for students enrolled for the fall semester and October 1 for students starting in the spring semester.
- Complete SAINT Bryan FA Online
- Current students will complete FA Online for the 2019-2020 school year between 5/15/19-7/15/19.
- To be eligible for state grants, the priority deadline is July 15.
- Additional Tip: If you are having trouble accessing the site, change your browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) and try clearing your browsing history and cache.
- If you are selected for verification, the financial aid office will contact you. Please check your email.
- There is no need to “accept” your financial aid package – your acceptance to financial aid will be done through completing SAINT Bryan FA Online.
Current students click here for steps on viewing your current bill
A Guide to Applying for FAFSA
If you need an Enrollment Verification Letter for your Scholarship Provider or Loan Servicer, please fill out the Records Release Form.
Questions About Cost?
Financial Aid Director
Schedule an Appointment
Primary contact for current students with last name A-K.
**All Graduate/Professional students: Contact Maggie with your questions!
Assistant Financial Aid Director
Schedule an Appointment
Primary contact for current students with last name L-Z.
**First-time Freshman/Transfer Undergraduate students: Contact Brigid with your questions!
All calls and emails will be returned in 1-2 business days.