Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
Bryan College of Health Sciences offers a variety of programs so you can become a successful health care professional at an affordable cost. We also award scholarships and help students obtain financial aid if eligible. Our friendly financial aid team is here to help you understand how you can achieve your dreams with Bryan College of Health Sciences.
Grants & Scholarships:
Unlike a student loan, grants and scholarships are free money that do not need to be repaid.
- Grants are a need-based form of financial aid given to a student to help pay for their college expenses. This can include Federal Pell Grants and State Grants (i.e. Nebraska Opportunity Grant).
- Federal Pell Grant eligibility is determined by completion of the FAFSA and SAINT FA Online.
- Nebraska Opportunity Grants may be awarded to Nebraska residents that meet a minimum EFC (as determined by the Financial Aid Office and the student’s FAFSA).
- Scholarships may be awarded to you if you show academic excellence, involvement, leadership or are in need. Learn what scholarships are available.
Loans are a type of payment given, but they must be repaid to the lender following graduation. This can include:
Apply for Financial Aid
If you wish to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA and Bryan FA Online each school year.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Bryan College of Health Sciences TITLE IV code is 006399.
- Deadline for priority financial aid funding is May 1 for students enrolled for the fall semester and October 1 for students starting in the spring semester.
- Complete SAINT Bryan FA Online
Current students will complete FA Online for the 2019-2020 school year between 5/15/19-7/15/19.
To be eligible for state grants, the priority deadline is July 15.
A Guide to Applying for FAFSA
Questions About Cost?
All calls and emails will be returned in 1-2 business days.