What is SAINT Student?
In addition to filling out the FAFSA, Bryan students must also complete SAINT Student each year. The purpose:
- The Financial Aid Office needs to verify your FAFSA information. If verification is needed, additional documents will be requested through this site
- Allows students to request loans and/or grants (if eligible)
Complete SAINT Student for the 2019-2020 school year between May 15 and July 15, 2019. Be sure to select 8/26/19 as your budget period start date.
Future Blue Healers:
If you have deposited and accepted your spot here at Bryan, please login to complete by July 15, 2019. Be sure to write down your username and password and keep it in a safe place. You will need this each year!
You will not need to create an account upfront. This is a student-driven site. If parent information is needed, an email will be generated to you with your login instructions.
Once the student completes and submits, they will receive this message:
You will get an email within 1-2 weeks verifying the status of your financial aid.
- There is no need to “accept” your financial aid package – your acceptance to financial aid will be done through completing SAINT Online.
- If you are selected for verification, the Financial Aid office will contact you. Please check your email.
What will you need?
- NEW! You will be expected to create a username. We recommend using your Student ID (i.e. SM0001234)
IMPORTANT! Update the preset credits hours from ‘12’ to your correct credit hours that you plan to be enrolled in for Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and Summer 2020. This will help us determine the right aid to award you. If you are not sure if you will take classes in Summer 2020 semester, please put a ‘0’ in this field.
- Undergraduates: Your grade level, based on the number of credits earned in your program.
- 1st Year, Never Attended College Before
- 1st Year, Previously attended college = Transfer/Returning student who has earned under 24 credits for your BCHS program
- 2nd year, Sophomore = 25-51 credits earned
- 3rd year, Junior = 52-89 credits earned
- 4th year, Senior = 90 or more credits earned
Troubles with the Site?
If you are having trouble accessing the site, change your browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) and try clearing your browsing history and cache.
Click Here to Login to SAINT Student