Bryan Foundation Scholarships
Over 130 scholarships are awarded each year to students who demonstrate qualities such as—but not limited to—outstanding academic achievement, leadership involvement and financial need.
- Applications are open March 1-31 for students to apply
- Amounts range from $1,000 to $10,000
- All applicants must complete their FAFSA and fill out the online application form on Scholarship Manager
- Not all eligible students will receive a scholarship
- Recipients will attend our annual Scholarship Luncheon in the fall
Free Scholarship Searches
Free scholarship searches allow you to create a profile and be matched with scholarships that fit your criteria. This is a free, effective way to narrow your scholarship search. ScholarshipQuest.org lists local, Nebraska-based scholarships and reputable national scholarship websites to consider.
Nursing and Health Professions Scholarships
Contact these foundation and associations to learn about scholarship opportunities:
Employment Tuition Assistance Programs
If you plan to work while in school, ask your employer about a tuition assistance program.