- Completed course work and working on dissertation for Doctorate of Educational Psychology (Cognition, Learning, and Development)
- Master of Education (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Bachelor of Science (Biology and Chemistry)
- Associates in Applied Sciences (Vascular Sonography
In 2003 began working at Bryan Health as an EKG Technician. I have also worked in the Cardiovascular Lab at Bryan Health as a Holter Monitor Technician, Stress Test Technician, and Vascular Sonographer. I began my teaching career at Bryan Health in December 2004. I teach the Vascular Sonography courses, Principles of EKG course, and the Cardiovascular Physiology course. Lastly, I am the Program Director for the Cardiovascular Technology Sonography program.
Professional Service and Recognition:
- 2007 SDMS Educational Foundation Graduate Research Award
- Wayne and Hester Scholarship