Jenna Dubas, MSN, RN
- Graduate Certificate in Simulation Education, Bryan College of Health Sciences
- MSN, Nebraska Wesleyan
- RN Diploma, Bryan School of Nursing
I have experience in medical-surgical nursing, travel nursing, progressive care nursing, pediatric home health care.
Notable Publications Authored/Co-author:
Leighton, K., & Dubas, J. (2009). Simulated death. An innovative approach to teaching end-of-life care. Clinical Simulation in Nursing, 5, 223-230.
Professional Service and Recognition:
- Outstanding Faculty Award, Bryan College of Health Sciences, 2015
- 40 Under 40 Nursing Leader Honoree from the Nebraska Action Coalition, 2014
- Nebraska Nurses Association Hero/Mentor Award, 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Excellence Award, Nu Rho Chapter, 2011