Julie Skrabal, EdD, RN
- EdD, College of Saint Mary
- MSN, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- BSN, University of Nebraska Medical Center
My experience is in Medical-Surgical Nursing. Before coming to Bryan to teach in 2002, I started working in the Bryan Medical Center in 1994.
Notable publications authored/co-author:
Hogan and Skrabal (2012). Pearson reviews & Rationales: Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-PN (2nd ed.). Pearson
Professional Service and Recognition:
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honorary
- National Student Nurses' Association Sustaining Member
- Nu Rho Chapter-at-large Nursing Excellence award; 2015
- Research Grant Proposal; 2016
Organizations involved in:
Here at Bryan I am involved in our BSNA program! Email me to learn more about BSNA.