- MSN Nurse Educator, Nebraska Wesleyan
- BSN, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Diploma in Nursing from Bryan School of Nursing
I have been a member of nursing faculty of Bryan College of Health Sciences since 2013 and have taught in Family Health Nursing, Evidence-Based Practice & Research for Nurses (traditional and RN-BSN students), and assist with Nursing Care II. I have clinical nursing experience in acute progressive care, postpartum care, clinical research, OB/GYN nurse triage, and public health.
I have several poster & podium presentations on qualitative and quantitative research completed in spring 2016 with plans to publish in the future.
Professional Service and Recognition:
- Nebraska Action Coalition 40 Under 40 Nebraska Nurse Leader honoree
- Nebraska Action Coalition Ed Team
- Member Sigma Theta Tau International