Lesa Hoppe, PhD, RN
- Ph.D., Northern Colorado University
- MSN nurse educator, Nebraska Wesleyan
- BSN, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Diploma in Nursing, Bryan School of Nursing
I have been a member of the nursing faculty of Bryan College of Health Sciences since 2013 and have taught in family health nursing, evidence-based practice and research for nurses (traditional and RN-BSN students) and assist with nursing care II. I have clinical nursing experience in acute progressive care, postpartum care, clinical research, OB/GYN nurse triage, and public health.
I have several poster and podium presentations on qualitative and quantitative research completed in spring 2016 with plans to publish in the future.
Professional Service and Recognition:
- Nebraska Action Coalition 40 Under 40 Nebraska Nurse Leader Honoree
- Nebraska Action Coalition Ed Team
- Sigma Theta Tau International Member