Marcia Kube, EdD, MSN, RN, CNE
- EdD, Health Professions Education, College of St. Mary
- MSN, Adult Nursing, Andrews University
- MA, Adult, Continuing, and Vocational Education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- BSN, Mount Marty College
My nursing practice has included adult medical and surgical nursing. Oncology is my favorite clinical practice area. I've taught nursing for 34 years in diploma, BSN, MSN, and EdD programs. Clinical practice, literacy, and learning are my primary research interests.
Notable publications authored/co-authored:
1) Springhouse, (2001). Diseases, 3rd. Ed. Springhouse, PA: Springhouse. Revision of Chapter 12, Gastrointestinal Disorders.
2) Kathol, D.K., Geiger, M.L., Hartig, J.L. (1998). Clinical correlation map: A tool for linking theory and practice. Nurse Educator 23(4). pp. 31-34.
Professional Service and Recognition:
- Certified Nurse Educator, National League for Nursing, September 2009-present
- Outstanding Faculty Award, 2013
- Educational Technology for Outstanding Online/Hybrid Course Development, 2012
- Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award, College of Saint Mary, 2010
- Bryan School of Nursing Alumni Loyalty Award, 2008
- Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation, On-Site Program Evaluator, 2016-present
- Midwest Multi-State Division of the ANA, Nurse Peer Reviewer, 2015-present
- Lincoln Literacy Council, ESL and Special Needs Tutor 2004-present