Robin Kappler, RN, EdDc
- MSN, College of Saint Mary
- BSN, Nebraska Wesleyan
- Diploma of Nursing, Bryan School of Nursing
I have been a nurse for 27 years! I've done medical, surgical, critical care, care management, staff development nursing prior to my current job here at Bryan College of Health Sciences.
Professional Service and Recognition:
- Sigma Theta Tau member
- Received the Caring Kind Award in 2017
- Nominee for the March of Dimes nurse of the year in 2017
- Chair of the Admissions, Progression and Graduation Committee for Nursing
Organizations involved in here at Bryan:
I am a faculty representative for our Student Government Association.