Health and Wellness
Your health and wellness is our priority
Keeping you happy and healthy on campus is important. We provide a number of health and wellness activities throughout the school year.
Bryan has teams of experienced professionals, including infectious disease experts, who have been highly involved in monitoring and preparing for the coronavirus disease 2019 since mid-January.
Learn what you can do to protect yourself & your loved ones.
Health and Wellness Services
- Bryan Health ezVisit
Virtual care for minor illnesses; free when you use promo code in Student Portal My Documents section
- Free, Confidential Online Mental Health Screening
Assess your risk for depression, anxiety, alcohol abuse and more
- Mental Health Services - in-person and virtual care/treatment
- Same day/next day office visit available
- Medication management
- Free to Bryan College of Health Sciences students
- Call Bryan Heartland Psychiatry to schedule your appointment: 402-483-8555
- Continuum EAP
Free and confidential counseling services along with planning resources to help you organize your life
- Member login username: bryan Password: 7636
Choose the option that fits your needs
- Health promotion activities
- Health screenings/immunization reviews/seasonal influenza vaccinations
- Injury and illness prevention
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
Bryan College of Health Sciences is committed to providing a drug and alcohol free educational environment. Please see the attached documents about prevention, counseling and local, state and federal laws. For additional information about the drug and alcohol policy please refer to the student handbook, including:
The Bryan Independence Center provides support and treatment plans for individuals struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.