As we focus everyone's health, safety and learning, we are providing this page as a one-stop resource for you as we navigate the COVID-19 situation.
Resources from Bryan Health
Student Self Reporting FAQ
April 8, 2020 Update
- M/W/F updates moving to T/TH updates. Starting next week on Tuesday, April 14, I will continue to send out campus updates on T/Th of each week.
- Bryan Health NDS update: Effective at midnight, Wednesday, April 8, cash will no longer be accepted as a payment option in NDS retail locations including The Bryan Bean and cafeterias. Customers are encouraged to utilize API/payroll Deduction, a credit card or a debit card to limit the opportunities for cross contamination of germs that can occur when handling cash.
- Bryan Health update: Per new information released by the CDC last week, staff members and students in NON-PATIENT CARE areas at Bryan Medical Center are allowed to wear their own personal protective equipment (PPE), including personal N95s or homemade cloth face covers, if they choose. At the college we have a supply of handmade donated cloth face covers. Just ask if you need one.
- Information regarding the college’s summer schedule has been updated in the registration guide.
- Coming to campus: You must have your badge with you and must go through the screening process. At the college, only employees and individual students are allowed access. If you are in need of resources for family members let us know and we will work to get them to you. Please do not open the college doors to let others in; we all must go through screening.
Yesterday, I received a call from a friend of mine, Andrew Vrbas, co-owner of Pacha Soap. His company started producing hand sanitizer to send to area hospitals. It is such an interesting story of creativity, ingenuity and community togetherness to address a critical supply shortage. Here’s a link to the article.
From Bryan Health: Thank you to our friends at NRC Health for providing encouragement, support and smiles to our doctors, nurses and staff.
Rich Lloyd, President
President Lloyd-April 6, 2020
President Lloyd-April 3, 2020
President Lloyd-April 1, 2020
President Lloyd-March 30, 2020
President Lloyd-March 27, 2020
President Lloyd-March 25, 2020
President Lloyd-March 23, 2020
President Lloyd-March 20, 2020
President Lloyd-March 18, 2020
Dr. Alethea Stovall, Dean of Students-March 18, 2020
President Lloyd-March 16, 2020
President Lloyd-March 13, 2020