As we focus everyone's health, safety and learning, we are providing this page as a one-stop resource for you as we navigate the COVID-19 situation.
Important COVID-19 Notice
Everyone recognizes that the Bryan College of Health Sciences will be operating, for the foreseeable future, under unusual circumstances due the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to reducing your risk of catching the COVID-19 virus by establishing policies and procedures that follow local, state and federal requirements and guidelines, as well as those established by Bryan Medical Center to not only address COVID-19, but all communicable diseases. Despite our best efforts, the College cannot guarantee that its staff and students will not contract COVID-19 and each employee and student assumes such risk when participating in any employment, educational or social activity. All employees and students are required to follow established hygiene and other established practices intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The College will periodically keep employees and students updated as to the current requirements. Should you show symptoms of COVID-19 or other communicable disease, please contact employee/student health immediately. You should also self-quarantine until you can be evaluated by a healthcare professional. We also encourage employees and students to report any questions and concerns they have related to the College’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Your adherence to established procedures is key to fostering a safe place to work and learn.
CARES Act Funding
Resources from Bryan Health
Lancaster County Health Department Risk Dial
Student Weekly COVID Testing Information
- Testing times are 6-9 AM and 2-5 PM (Monday-Friday).
- You must be registered for the coming week by the previous Wednesday.
- We are requiring weekly testing for the following:
- Students who are unvaccinated and have not received any COVID-19 shot(s).
- Students who are not FULLY vaccinated – you have started the shot series but it has been not been a full two weeks after your last COVID-19 shot(s).
- You have a signed declination and submitted to BCHS Health Nurses or Bryan Medical Center Employee Health.
- If you have already signed up for a testing time, please keep your appointment.
- You can make appointments up to four weeks in advance, each time a new four-week schedule is released.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment and time still allows you to get tested during the morning or afternoon testing sessions, go get tested knowing you may have to wait. Please plan ahead for arriving to classes on-time.
- Missing a weekly testing time makes you in-eligible for clinical and will result in a code of conduct violation.
- A positive test results also makes you ineligible for clinical. In that event, further instructions regarding isolation will be communicated by Student Health.
Signing-Up for a Time:
Please use the designated Sign-up Genius link to select a slot that best suits your time.
What to Expect:
Each time you arrive for weekly COVID-19 testing, you will check in, receive a collection kit with label, step outside to the collection station, properly swab, then return the sealed kit to the testing attendant. (The test is not painful as it does not require a deep sample from inside your nasal cavity [nasopharynx].)
At Bryan East Campus, four individuals will be scheduled every 15 minutes for testing. You may have to wait a few minutes.
The Testing Process is not set-up for last minute -OR- drop-in testing. It is important that you plan ahead. Also, this is an integrity piece by demonstrating professionalism to our Bryan Medical Center Staff. Please do your part as they are assisting our College by offering FREE testing.
President Lloyd-February 15, 2021
President Lloyd-February 8, 2021
President Lloyd-February 1, 2021
President Lloyd-January 25, 2021
President Lloyd-January 18, 2021
President Lloyd-January 11, 2021
President Lloyd-December 21, 2020
President Lloyd-December 14, 2020
President Lloyd-December 7, 2020
President Lloyd-November 30, 2020
President Lloyd-November 23, 2020
President Lloyd-November 16, 2020
President Lloyd-November 9, 2020
President Lloyd-November 2, 2020
President Lloyd-October 26, 2020
President Lloyd-October 19, 2020
President Lloyd-October 12, 2020
President Lloyd-October 5, 2020
President Lloyd-September 28, 2020
President Lloyd-September 21, 2020
President Lloyd-September 14, 2020
President Lloyd-August 31, 2020
President Lloyd-August 26, 2020
President Lloyd-August 19, 2020
President Lloyd-August 5, 2020
President Lloyd-July 27, 2020
President Lloyd-July 22, 2020
President Lloyd-July 15, 2020
President Lloyd-July 8, 2020
President Lloyd-July 1, 2020
President Lloyd-June 24, 2020
President Lloyd-June 17, 2020
President Lloyd-June 10, 2020
President Lloyd-June 3, 2020
President Lloyd-May 27, 2020
President Lloyd-May 20, 2020
President Lloyd-May 14, 2020
President Lloyd-May 12, 2020
President Lloyd-May 7, 2020
President Lloyd-May 5, 2020
President Lloyd-April 30, 2020
President Lloyd-April 28, 2020
President Lloyd-April 23, 2020
President Lloyd-April 21, 2020
President Lloyd-April 16, 2020
President Lloyd-April 14, 2020
President Lloyd-April 10, 2020
President Lloyd-April 8, 2020
President Lloyd-April 6, 2020
President Lloyd-April 3, 2020
President Lloyd-April 1, 2020
President Lloyd-March 30, 2020
President Lloyd-March 27, 2020
President Lloyd-March 25, 2020
President Lloyd-March 23, 2020
President Lloyd-March 20, 2020
President Lloyd-March 18, 2020
Dr. Alethea Stovall, Dean of Students-March 18, 2020
President Lloyd-March 16, 2020
President Lloyd-March 13, 2020